I don't know why and I can't really even give a reason, but I just cannot stand Taylor Swift. I'm sure she's nice and everything but it's just the way I feel about her.

Best Answer

Yeah I equally feel the same about Jennifer Lopez haha I don't know why either, I sometimes feel bad, but then I just change the channel whenever she's on because I can't stand her. Maybe it's a feeling like they are so-so but they are everywhere.

Best Answer

I think a lot of it has to do with what you said. They're just everywhere. I do the same thing. I change the channel or just get away from seeing or hearing anything.

Best Answer

Hate is really too strong a word, but I really don't like that idiot Beiber kid.

Best Answer

kim kardashian just out of jealousy of her *** >:[

Best Answer

Nicki Minaj

Best Answer

hate is a strong word, but i'm not too fond of sandra bullock, or julia roberts. can't quite put my finger on it, but their acting is very difficult to watch, much less listen to.

Best Answer

Nikki Minaj....is that how it's spelled? I cannot stand her.

Best Answer