brianrey brianrey 18-21, M 4 Answers Nov 23, 2012 in LGBT

Are you guys good enough friends to where you can admit it without him getting upset? If so, confide in him and if not then try to let it play out and see if he might feel the same way. He could be completely straight, and if that's the case then you'll just have to accept that.

Best Answer

Well its really complicated. We are not close but i get a strange vibe off of him when its just me and him. But when one of my girl friends are present he acts a bit awkward which adds suspicion.;

Best Answer

Ah, it's hard to say. There are times when I've been hopeful about women liking me and I'm completely wrong so it could be you being hopeful and that's where the vibe is coming from, or he could have genuine feelings that he's not coming to terms with. You never know he could even like that girl you're talking about... or not. I'd remain friends for now and see how it plays out. If you're not too familiar with one another saying something could freak him out, even if he is interested. Ya know, not coming to terms with feelings and all.

Best Answer

I couldnt agree more. Im try to become closer friends to get a better idea of who he is. Im planning on making my orientation more public to the team too. This way im not letting him know on a personal level and preventing him from feeling like im coming on to him. Most my cross country team is gay friendly thankfully (:

Best Answer

That sounds like a good plan, as it let's things play out more naturally. Well, good luck! Hopefully things turn out in your favor.

Best Answer

dont be naive

Best Answer