brianrey brianrey 18-21, M 4 Answers Nov 23, 2012 in LGBT

I also like a girl who is straight and has a boyfriend also... When we chat I've the feeling we're flirting alot. But she is from the office and when she see me the next day she acts like nothing happened... I'm also struggeling with this feeling if she is or not in me...

But at the moment I'm not brave enough to come out to her :( . Maybe first I can tell her that I'm lesbien without saying anything regards to her and see how she reacts? Maybe a time when we're face to face and relaxed maybe with the help of alcohol??? I don't know... it's always a big risk to loose a friend :( On the other hand I want to be closer with her....

If you are brave enough one day, if you feel ready go ahead. But maybe slow not very fast?

I really don't know myself....

Best Answer

Are you guys good enough friends to where you can admit it without him getting upset? If so, confide in him and if not then try to let it play out and see if he might feel the same way. He could be completely straight, and if that's the case then you'll just have to accept that.

Best Answer

Well its really complicated. We are not close but i get a strange vibe off of him when its just me and him. But when one of my girl friends are present he acts a bit awkward which adds suspicion.;

Best Answer

Ah, it's hard to say. There are times when I've been hopeful about women liking me and I'm completely wrong so it could be you being hopeful and that's where the vibe is coming from, or he could have genuine feelings that he's not coming to terms with. You never know he could even like that girl you're talking about... or not. I'd remain friends for now and see how it plays out. If you're not too familiar with one another saying something could freak him out, even if he is interested. Ya know, not coming to terms with feelings and all.

Best Answer

I couldnt agree more. Im try to become closer friends to get a better idea of who he is. Im planning on making my orientation more public to the team too. This way im not letting him know on a personal level and preventing him from feeling like im coming on to him. Most my cross country team is gay friendly thankfully (:

Best Answer

That sounds like a good plan, as it let's things play out more naturally. Well, good luck! Hopefully things turn out in your favor.

Best Answer

dont be naive

Best Answer