Nature is said to be connected to Humans..., Humans seems to hear the call of nature... But are they connected? I got many answers..., yet most are offenders rather than nature wise... Everything is connected..., You , me , the nature and the earth..... The more I think, the more I see this world so ugly... Look at the houses, buildings and towers.., At far, they seems to be a mass of garbage, We are all one... Nature is not a food chain..., but our identity... We are Nature...
yoges0107 yoges0107 26-30, M 11 Answers Nov 27, 2012 in Hobbies

Connected? Were part of nature.

Best Answer

yes...we need each other to live...

Best Answer

yes its called food

Best Answer

yes there is invisible connection :D

Best Answer

I'd say we are all strongly connected to nature.

Best Answer

Sorry to answer a question with a question, but did you pass the 3rd grade?

Best Answer

Nature provides us with all kinds of resources which are indispensable to our existence. Without nature, we could not live. On the other hand, human also belong to the nature, nature also needs human. As a consequence, if we destroy the nature, in some extent, we will diminish ourselves.

Best Answer

there is a connection between human and nature. humans are natural too. its just a question of how humans choose to handle their connection, by suffering the slings and arrows that nature conjures or to fight nature for a life filled with more thrills and in the process destroy the earth.

Best Answer