behemoth behemoth 18-21, F 18 Answers Aug 11, 2011

Nice knowing you

Best Answer

Yes it's called taking an interest in your girlfriend. I bet you don't let her forget your birthday

Best Answer

well her bicthing about it for the next twenty years should cure you

Best Answer

My ex was terrible about remembering birthdays. He never remembered mine or any of the kids birthdays. But on the other hand he never forgot Valentine's day and always made that day a really big deal. So for all the years we were married it was nice knowing that I was his sweetheart even if he couldn't remember my birthday. Actually the older I got the more I was willing to forget my birthday myself.

Best Answer

No! You made your bed, now sleep on the couch.

Best Answer

Technology is wonderful, I only have to put it in my phone once and it reminds me every year.

Best Answer

Good Sex XD jk<br />
I seriously doubt there is a cure

Best Answer

Put on the calendar or in your planner. If you are on Facebook and your girlfriend has her birthday showing then you should be getting a reminder of her birthday. It would be on the side of the screen...on the day of.

Best Answer

ummmmm you done bad, I think banishment is best

Best Answer

date someone whos birthday is the same as yours?

Best Answer

Lots and lots of extreme grovelling

Best Answer

No. All good answers so far, but fogwander said it the best!

Best Answer

No

Best Answer