other than the Obvious difference guys,.
shirleyWATKINS shirleyWATKINS 22-25, F 25 Answers Jan 5, 2013 in Dating & Relationships

Yes! If you are talking about culture ignorance. Species is a Not! All humans are of one species, originating in the region of north Africa, proven by scientific facts, which comply with the Biblical history.

Best Answer

black women have been brain wash buy media also buy black men... and alot black women are mustly racist even tho people say ther not they are... to white men atless you as black women sould not even judge white men to day on slavery or anything on that subject it has nothing to do with 2012-2013..grown up and get over it.. dont cry when black men treat you like trash when thers white men waiting in line to buy you roses and a wedding ring!

Best Answer

I don't understand why as a society we are always looking at the color of people's skin to either differentiate certain ethnic races or to blame others. We are all human beings well except for myself.

Best Answer

My solution to Racial Bias, and especially skin color, would be to reduce those Cultural hot buttons and argue points to bring all people equally responsible to each others Liberty and Trust to, and of each other. However, this may not work till everyone is prepared to Forgive and to Apologise, for the behavior of their forefathers, and to start using kindness and compassion for each other..

Best Answer

Color is simply a very tiny difference in the D.N.A. construct of the human species.
Culture, is simply an acquired lifestyle.
My opinion has always been, "Individual people have the God given Right to pursue their own happiness, and no one has the right to critize their choice.
We, as a People, will solve the issues facing us, if only we would allow everyone else to exercise their own Individual God Given Rights. We must start by stopping our Government from interfering with our Constution and Liberties, and to follow the Ten Comandments, which Government also has no rights to interfere therewith.
Racial Bias is Wrong, we have no right to criticize Gods creations, which is Good. Just as Day and Night, we must accept, what is! We are directed to Love our Neighbor, as we Love ourselves. Can we not understand?

Best Answer

U sir are a wise & compassionate person. May your day be blameless.

Best Answer

Its easier for a black to date a white girl than it is for a white to date a black girl.

Best Answer

Hmm U really think that? Because I thought It was always the Other way around. Just you know how society has their power structure of Whites being "above all" (in quotes becuz I think were all equal Of course) so white men have control over black girls.

Best Answer

Are you from America?

Best Answer

NO man controls me...lol

Best Answer

Yes. I live in the US.

Best Answer

too right, i'd never let any man control me, he has to be my equal

Best Answer

white men sould not date black women..

Best Answer

Interracial relationships are fine so long as they come from a place of love and respect for the individual. <br />
My problem is with the fetishization of race that reduces the individual from a unique person to a stereotype. I hate hearing black people being refered to as "exotic", like we have no more depth than a picture of a tropical island or an unusual vase. It is synonymous with a near subliminal assurance of superiority that harks back to the master-slave/colonist-native dynamics of our past. <br />
Worse still is when the unconscious imbalance in society makes people from minority groups see their own cultures and people as flawed and inferior with gross generalizations that they would never think to apply to whites, because years of inadvertent media programming has convinced them that white people are the norm and they and their kind are somehow less, eroding self image to the point that identifying with the accepted norm is the only way to make them acceptable to themselves. <br />
When interracial relationships come from these places I have a problem with them. It is also subtle issues like this that prevents idealistic views of complete racial equality and harmony from being completEly achievable. We may only be different in appearance but any fat person will tell you, appearances matter. They shouldn't, but they affect how we are treated which in turn affects how we see the world which in turn affects how we treat others and so the cycle goes on. <br />
I believe whole heartedly that 95% of extra racial dating by minorities comes from this degraded self image and that in majority cultures it is fetishization of minorities. With this in mind, does the race/gender balance affect things? Of course! Black women have the lowest marriage rates in the western world. I know so many beautiful intelligent hard working black women heading childless and single into their 40's. I know almost no white women in the same situation. <br />
So assuming we are talking about the good kind of interracial relationships, black women can be said to be running out of options but to explore beyond racial boundaries. Black men have no such excuse. <br />
Should anyone need an excuse to date outside racial bounds? If by race we really mean culture then yes. One only needs to consider that in Britain 50% of afroCaribbean heritage are in relationships with white people while the majority of the white population wouldn't even consider dating outside their "culture". While all the Mauritian people I know all hate their own culture and would NEVER date another Mauritian. <br />
I firmly feel that both for the sake of self image and self esteem, minorities need to see beyond the destructive media images and love and respect their own cultures, and part of that is seeing that they and their opposite gender are beautiful and unique and share something special in their cultural bond. Something that should be preserved in full. <br />
Blacks, esp men, chasing whites is slavery's great

Best Answer

to be honest with u I like white girls because they are hot and not shy, black girls are so shy and they don't make love like white girls. if a white girl like u, mahn....u gonna have fun with her. for black girls, they like more attention and respect which is retarded. white girls don't need that much respect and attention, all they need is care and love. i like kissing whenever i am but black girls fear the eyes of public which is quite different with the case of white girls. am black but when it comes to sex am going for white girls. I wish i get one right now.<br />
anyways for the difference in color, all i can say about it, is that people love proud, black what to be proud and white wanna be proud, so all that matters is, everyone is unique simple because u can't be me, and i can't be white. so go on, with respect for each other color. and if u care much about racism u are mad, just be u and be proud of u, ignore haters they will feel humiliated for u don't care about what they think.

Best Answer

A white man who dates/marries a black woman would share the same qualities she share. I say that because most white men date/marry white or light-skinned women. A black man who dates/marries a white woman may have the same reason and/or have a high attraction to her. <br />
I really think that white women who date black men and vice versa are more comfortable with each other.

Best Answer

Just want to clear something up with the ignorant comments. First of all, thre are a lot of white men with black women and who desire black women (for some reason dark complexion women) although more black men chose white women because it has to do with history of black men's treatment by white men, getting back at them, and the hope of a better life for their children of lighter complexion in this country. It's a lot to go into. It also has to do with demographics. In NY there are black women with white men whether european or latin, asian and so forth. In my surburban town, it's not even a thought. We are very culturally diversified. I have three sons who were taught to find compatible woman they feel would be a soulmate and someone they would want to spend their life with regardless of ethnicity. Two chose to remain with black females regardless of nationality and the other prefers latin, however, our comuunity is 65 % latin! Black women are the ones who mainly chose to find their black soulmate. Even though we outnumber black men will wait a long time hoping the right black man will come along. It has nothing to do with a white man wanting them, it's the black women whose choice is to be with a good black man. That's the clearing up of the misconception. I have always been hit on by white men but my preference was always exotic men of color.

Best Answer

no difference.... but see lots of black men/guys w/ white women/girls. rare to see the other way around. my hubby is black..me white.

Best Answer

i'm thinking of the Madeleine Kahn/Cleavon Little bedroom scene in Blazing Saddles..."is it twew what they say about you people?....ooh, it's twew! it's twew!..."<br />
i don't think that ever happens to white guys :)

Best Answer

Yes,there's a difference,not with the color,it's their attitude. The pink man attitude toward a woman of color is disdain, because most was taught to look down on women of color. The man of color messing with a pink woman is much easier because of the private parts, and they give them what they like (bj). "Real Talk".

Best Answer

you are sooooo off!!

Best Answer

I expect that from you,opinions are like azzholes and we all got one. Bye Bye.....://

Best Answer

I dont think so, but black men sure as hell seem to see a difference. I think most black men see it as a pride thing like "i can attract someone outside my race" since most think that black girls are already jumping at them.

Best Answer

I think you're onto something here. lol Most black men, particularly those dating white women, EXPECT black women to want them. I experienced this a few weeks ago while hanging out with a group of friends who were primarily white guys. There was a black guy there with a white woman...which I don't care about race...and he had his chin up in the air when he saw me and I was just going to say hi like I would to ANY person that I pass. As soon as he saw the group of white men coming towards me and we started talking/laughing, he looked EXTREMELY uncomfortable. I notice here where I live that if a black woman is not necessarily considered attractive, black men don't care, but if she IS attractive, then they are upset. ???? I don't get it...not at all. Not only that, but society is more accepting of a skinnier black woman who looks like she fits more into the white culture dating a white man, than someone like me who is on the thicker side and wears traditionally black clothing and hair styles. They are flipping out over this. SMH I don't get it...at all.

Best Answer

no, but you do see more of the first. i like black women, and have quit a few black female friends, we flirt and talk, but nothing ever seems to come of it

Best Answer

Only if you make it so

Best Answer

Nope. Besides genetic and gender. Oh and cultural. Nothing like being with a foreign partner.

Best Answer

No there both going to love each other hpoefuly so there's no diffrents

Best Answer