gentlluv gentlluv 22-25, F 12 Answers May 13, 2011

I think of these two phrases like:

The glass is half full or it is half empty...

It is all in the way you look at it.

Best Answer

Yes, people who want to be submissive can be so dominate in their demands.

Best Answer

I like both

Best Answer

ohhh you want to be a switch sure its possible its kinda like passive aggresive

Best Answer

Not really. Sexually speaking, they're two sides of the same Dysfunction Coin.

Best Answer

How exactly is this particular coin Dysfunctional?

Best Answer

Submissiveness is merely a masochistic corruption of a healthy sex drive. Domination (sadism) is its opposite and equally corrupt cousin. A healthy expression of sexuality really has no need for either.

Best Answer

Do better research it is healthy. Not everyone is cut from the same cookie cutter.

Best Answer

If people are having fun and consenting and find the experience pleasant, then whose health is being negatively affected?

Because, you know calling an activity unhealthy means it has a negative impact on one's health, not that you just don't approve, right?

Best Answer

Not all submissives are masochists and not all dominants are sadists. Submissives like to give up control be it a little or a lot. Dominants like to have control. It's a consensual power exchange between the two. And it doesn't alway involve sex. It can be just physical or mental or all of the above. It depends on the players and the scene they are playing.

Best Answer

Usually I like my husband to take the lead in our intimate interactions, but some times I like to take the lead. Taking the lead is a form of dominance, letting (or asking) someone to lead is a form of submission. The perception of these terms is that the most severe definition is the norm. The reality runs the gamut from who's on top to extreme bondage and discipline.

Best Answer

I would jump on the correction bandwagon, but it would seem there is already enough valid points to base a novel on :)

Best Answer

Sounds like a lame play on words. Personally, I am neither.......,but let someone try to dominate me....they will pay.

Best Answer

Haha ok so my wordchoice wasnt all that exciting... do u think someone can be the submissive one and the dominate one?

Best Answer

Yes, but probably not in the same moment. It all depends on your mood/frame of mind. Do you want to be more laid back and let someone else take the lead, or do you want to lead and have someone follow your command?

Best Answer

Or do you want to take turns.

Best Answer

Yes , your mind set .

Best Answer

I think being submissive is situational to some extent. There is always a person out there for whom we would be submissive, even if we don't see ourselves that way. Also, there are many different ways and degrees of being submissive; not the stereotype of being tied up or put on a leash. Many see me as an Alpha Male, but I was submissive for my first BF. He was big and drop dead handsome, so I let him get away with a lot. I have not done this with anybody since, not do I want to. That's just the way it went down in that relationship!

Best Answer

Oh thats a good question

Best Answer