GrumpyMe GrumpyMe 22-25, F 7 Answers May 18 in Community

alcohol? lowers inhibition's

Best Answer

Nah my breath would stink

Best Answer

what are you drinking? moonshine? drink some sweet red wine, no bad odor

Best Answer

I am worried that you may turn into a REAL zombie and a grumpy one as well!

Best Answer

Hahaha a grumpy zombie is better than a maniac cuz I move slower and give warnings like screaming "argh..." so I'm quite harmless

Best Answer

Mind you don't burst out laughing when you scream!

Best Answer

most recreational drugs will do that to you eventually if you use them regularly enough - but also tranquillisers will do it - truly though it's better to feel pain than nothing at all

Best Answer

Hmm...maybe I should consider going back to see a psychiatrist

Best Answer

if you can find a good one and afford them - otherwise just try to reflect on your pain, there's meaning and answers there if you can but grasp them - pain is like the gift nobody wants

Best Answer

How can it be a gift if no one wants it?

Best Answer

a gift is something given to benefit the receiver - whether it's taken with good grace or not is another matter altogether

Best Answer

It's called SALT

Best Answer

Can't buy it here where I live :(

Best Answer

Trust me from what I read you don't want it...It makes people eat peoples face off...LOL

Best Answer

O_O OMG

Best Answer

I am sorry you are so shy! I can be shy at times too.

Best Answer

If you can find a Haitian witch doctor, he can fix you up.

Best Answer

LOL if only

Best Answer

I don't make this stuff up.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=I-rPcLFH598

Best Answer

Smothering your anxieties is never a good idea. Do you have Social Anxiety Disorder, or or anxiety disorders? I've got PTSD.

Best Answer

I'm scared of people because I'm afraid I'll say or do something offensive so yeah it's alike to social anxieties but actually it's cuz my OCD mind which is morbidly twisted. I just need a new brain or numb my emotions.

Best Answer