I doubt that there is a gay gene. I think that there are a number of different factors both heriditary and our upbringing that make us who we are

Best Answer

Science has not yet been able to detect or locate one, so so far, the answer is "no". At this point it is believed by psychologists and psychiatry that homosexuality is the result of environment.

Best Answer

I guess that is the same as is the world round until it was proven it was flat..But facts of peoples lives tells us who needs science I see it in my cousin.

Best Answer

If environment has to do with the results of our children born gay then what environment should be avoided..two loving parents...should we start there.

Best Answer

No, many people change their sexual preferences during their lifetime.

Best Answer

Why would anyone do that..unless the first sexual identity was not who they really are.

Best Answer

Because sexuality is linked to psychology.

Best Answer

....and who wrote the books ...strait psychologist?

Best Answer

yes- it is not a choice

Best Answer

I think everyone is a little gay....we choose not to or choose to explore it....to a certain extent. I don't think anyone is one hundred percent straight. I believe we (not all) can cultivate sexual desires.

Best Answer

You are closer than most...It is a society that problems solves to keep itself civilized boys over here, girls over there, workers are men, women tend to the house.

Best Answer

there will be an Androgyn Human soon...government experiments,ET. return to the source???

Best Answer