dontpanic777 dontpanic777 31-35, M 28 Answers Aug 5, 2012 in Family Struggles

My Uncle. And of course I accept him. I love him and his boyfriend. I don't see why homosexuality is so frowned on.

Best Answer

My uncle is gay And yes he is no different than the rest of our family. We absoultly love him and he is amazing. Why does it make a difference whether they are homosexual or not. What's the big deal?

Best Answer

My cousin....yes I accepted her....from the earliest time i can remember i used to toddle around after her.....she and I were always very close

Best Answer

yup my cousin, my brother, and my uncle. and idont care one bit, as long a they except me for whom i am, i gladly except them!

Best Answer

I am the only bisexual or homosexual for that matter in my family i would be shunned.my girlfriend is the only one who knows

Best Answer

No I don't, or that I know of at least but I would. Some other people in my family might not but I have no problem with them.

Best Answer

I accept him, but he never told my parents. The rest of the family guessed, and they did not really accept him fully.

Best Answer

:(

Best Answer

2 of my nieces and yes, they are accepted by family.

Best Answer

nice :)

Best Answer

Yes, my half uncle told everyone four years ago. his father has was upset at first, but since everyone else accepted him (why shouldn't we?) he too accept him.

Best Answer

:)

Best Answer

There isn't but if there was I'd accept them.

Best Answer

my sister, the 200 pound bull dyke.

Best Answer

I dont think so, but if i did of course i'd accept them.

Best Answer

yes there is,and yes i do

Best Answer

me! & yes lol.

Best Answer

:)

Best Answer

two, and as long as they don't show their affection for each other infront of me -_-

Best Answer

Yes, one of my uncles is gay and I myself am bisexual, sadly, we're not really accepted by everyone, not even by my parents.

Best Answer

I don't believe there is one in my family.

Best Answer

i found out a cousin was gay... so me and our other cousin knocked on his door one night n when he answer hit him in the head with a baseball bat. after knocking him unconcious we dragged him through a corn field that had just been picked. i guess the leftover corn stalks and mulchy ground tore up his body beccuz boy oh boy was he ever bleeding. then we spray painted *** on him and left him in his front yard. the next day we came back and were like omg what happened to u. he had no idea what happened. it was soooooooooooooooo funny lol

Best Answer

not funny...

Best Answer

he bought he breakfast at mcdonalds tho... so were even

Best Answer