Does it matter? People should do good things because it makes the world a better place, not for some otherworldly "reward".
No I don't think so
I think we created a god to have hope and to teach people to be nice to each other
who created you????
who created that world?????
who created your sensations ???
who created the food to eat and your taste buds to like it????
who keep the balance of the universe???
ofcourse there's god ... on merciful great god
hahahahahahahahahahah, hhahahahahahahahahahahah, but seriously?
for me there's no other possibility i believe in god and i'm sure that he exists. but you have to read more and i hope that Allah will guide you to the right way.
well i can't make you understand what i mean in these few lines ... i've been brought up as a muslim and this is a huge thing ... a chain of fabulous ideas and facts and history that make you believeeeeee. if you're really interested you have to start serious studying but if you want to sit here asking questions only it's up to you.
FOR SURE.... IT'S IN YOUR HEART!!! STAY STILL, YOU WILL FIND GOD! :)
Good luck! :)
Yes, the Father, Son, and Holy Spirit.
Does it matter?
My question was a bit more philosophical then that. Religious people aren't seeking the truth, they are seeking reward. Once you head down the path of truth and critical thinking you will diverge from Faith, they are not complimentary to each other.
Yes.... Who? What? When? Where? Why? How? ......
* Who? Everyone and everything.
* What? An all encompassing energetic system that is interwoven through existence in which all things are a part of and who embody.
* When? It has always been and always will be, was not born and will not die. Energy is not born and doesn't die.... It changes form and travels.
* Where? It is inside every atom, every system, nature, planet, galaxy, Universe. It is not confined to one human/earth era, one book, one religion, one interpretation...
* Why? It just is. You can't turn away from it in the true sense, and it can't turn away from you. It is intelligent (not like a human or an individual); and intelligence is creative (not creative like a human being or an individual). And that creativity brought us here through evolution through this implicate order.
What is happening now is linear to us but is really circular. Just because right now you are conscious of what is happening in your life doesn't mean it is the same way to an intelligence that encompasses everything and isn't confined to time and space. A circular time fr
What is "God" not? "God" is omnipresent, omniscient, omnipotent so it is not separate or Dual like many religions describe; it doesn't have human characteristics; it doesn't have emotion, judgments, doesn't look down on humanity. "God" doesn't have personhood or personality.
Nothing supports such a concept.
Ok, what supports any one of the many many MANY various god claims made throughout known history?
God (higher spirit /power) can come in many ways, It's up to you to find who God is to YOU. When you find God (higher spirit /power) you will feel it.
If there isn't, we are wasting our time.
If there is no God, the universe is probably finite and our perception is illusion that will never be remembered once the Sun consumes the Earth. As I said, a lot of pain for a few cheap pleasures enjoyed by some pompously rich elites.
So? I don't need my acts rememberd a billion years in the future for my life to have meaning.
A finite life disappears when a finite universe erases. A finite life also disappears in an infinite universe. No afterlife, no meaning. Sorry. The math is conclusive on this one.
No arguement there. But that doesn't make life worthless.
My guess is the universe is infinite and life means everything.