not a gamer myself, more into music and running, also trying to recover from working everyday. do like very much to spend time with a very special someone.

Best Answer

I'm Him.

Best Answer

My brothers blind friend that helped me do drywalling this past weekend

Best Answer

hahaha that's what my husband is doing right now go figure!

Best Answer

I don't.

Best Answer

oh had a sega megadrive super nes pc engine nintendo with super mario tetris gameboy spectrum 48k 128k commodore 64 commodore amiga not forgettting classic atari vcs 2600 pac man space invade i woz a kid then.im well a big boy now have a pc and an xbox 360 lol when u get older u start to like other things in life but i left it late!!!!!

Best Answer

I'm the only guy my age I know of that never dropped a quarter into Space Invaders, Donkey Kong, Pac Man or the other myriad of like games when they were all the rage back in the dark ages of the late 70's early 80's. I tried playing Madden Football on the original Genesis system back in the early 90's but got frustrated by always getting beat by better pla<x>yers because they had the system to practice on and I didn't. I did end up buying a Genesis II console with Madden 95 intending to become better, I played it maybe a dozen times, got bored, then tucked it away in a closet so it can maybe become a collectible someday. lol <br />
I however became proficient in the challenging game of Pong when I was about 14. We had a Coleco console given to us on Christmas by somebody and I remember playing as often as I could whenever I was allowed access to the game and the tv. It took great dexterity and timing turning that knob at just the right moment to bat that little square dot in hopes the opponent might miss it. If I close my eyes and concentrate I can still hear the little "boop boop boop" that were the sound effects of that game. ;)<br />
Myself I'd rather play a table top or board game throwing some dice or turning a card or answering a question, than risking carpal tunnel from the extended playing time trying to accomplish whatever the video game is trying to accomplish.

Best Answer

me-me,but i'm on here allol the time so whats worse.

Best Answer

yes i dont play video games i read books instead i have no interest in video games

Best Answer

Boys play video games...atleast my boys do

Best Answer

I play them, but only occasionally. I'd rather exercise my mind in different ways.

Best Answer

Living? No, I don't think so.

Best Answer

There are several.

Best Answer

Yes.

Best Answer

Are you him?

Best Answer

Nope.

Best Answer

lmao!

Best Answer