serenitypending serenitypending 41-45, M 27 Answers Jan 15, 2012

Yes

Best Answer

You answered the question...I like that...I'm the same way...I answer it the way they ask it w/o adding my slant to what I think they were trying to ask....too funny...

Best Answer

True lies !

Best Answer

I love Jamie Lee Curtis's ***** scene...she's so hot.....

Best Answer

I agree... and soooo cute !

Best Answer

The Princess Bride.

Best Answer

Nope. For mushroom trips though, I love watching A Waking Life.

Best Answer

I think its just "Waking Life", and I LOVE that movie!

Best Answer

Armegeddon or Dumb and Dumber/Liar Liar

Best Answer

Yes City Of God or Copland

Best Answer

yeah I watch pineapple express,anger management and hot tub time machine over and over

Best Answer

Rent or dirty dancing,and for making me laugh no matter how many times i watch it -> monthy python and the holy grail

Best Answer

Groundhog Day ironic,huh?

Best Answer

I have different movies for different moods and I may watch them over and over for a while. Almost anything with Johnny Depp has fallen in that category at least once...especially pirates and Fear and Loathing in Las Vegas. Lord of the Rings also. Documentaries are worth watching over and over and over....Like Food Inc. and Sicko

Best Answer

I don't really ever get tired of Tombstone. I can also watch the original King Kong over and over again.

Best Answer

I agree with MrBS

Best Answer

i watch a lot of movies over and over. One that comes to mind is American Beauty.

Best Answer

There are several, but top an my list are two John Wayne Movies....The Cowboys and The Shootist. Probably a tie for #1 would be Silverado "ever seen what a Henry rifle can do in the hands of someone that knows how to use it?"

Best Answer

Silverado is one of my all-time favorite westerns.

Best Answer

I'm also a lover of Dirty Dancing....a close second would be Can't Buy Me Love with the very young Patrick Dempsey :)

Best Answer

anything horror!! and anything without some kind of sickening love **** in it.

Best Answer

Cheesy movies are great. Revenge of the Nerds. Holy Grail.. Blood of Heroes ( rutger Hauer) Remo Williams (Fred Ward)

Best Answer

I can watch The Hang Over over and over and over and over and over again

Best Answer

I find watching the same thing repeatedly challenging. I'm always looking for the latest movie. There's not much that I haven't seen!

Best Answer

Mean Girls.

Best Answer