I feel this way

Best Answer

do you really? like be like just a ball of conciousness or something that doesn't really interact with the physical world

Best Answer

Yes! exactly

Best Answer

cyborg

Best Answer

No, maybe it's more accurate to say not wanting to have a physical body.

Best Answer

nick vujicic

Best Answer

Pardon?

Best Answer

So I now know what you are saying and that's different. What makes him him is still contained within a human body. I would like almost to be A floating consciousness. That would be nice

Best Answer

Explain this

Best Answer

Like just not wanting to have any sort of physical body that interacts with the world like a physical body does.

Best Answer

Do you feel this way? And can I ask why? Like do you not like having a body? Or is it the human form ?

Best Answer

Just don't want a body, I don't particularly enjoy physical sensations even good ones wear out really fast and just feel bad. I find having a body to be tedious and exhausting and honestly more trouble then it's worth. I enjoy the days were I sit and do nothing else but think and gain something mentally for example read a book, learn something I didn't before but I don't want to feel things or touch things. I how that makes at least a moderate amount or sense

Best Answer

Lol it makes sense to me. I've never heard someone say this so I was curious. I don't like the tendons in our bodies. Not the same thing. But I hate touching them

Best Answer

That's fair tendons freak me out as well

Best Answer

Also thanks for asking me to explain, most people wouldn't cause it's a little too weird

Best Answer

It is weird as hell. But I wanna know why. Sometimes people who have been molested feel this way.
I'm
In no way saying it happened to you. I had a friend who literally could stand hearing or saying his own name until he became an adult. It was sad

Best Answer

No no I understand, I've looked up a lot and I can't find much that's not BIID. There has been no sexual trauma in my past. I'm pretty healthy for the most part, I'm very thin but that's not why I don't want a body. I'll just keep searching I suppose

Best Answer

You are interesting

Best Answer

Well thank you, have not gotten that response before on this topic.

Best Answer

I totally agree with this! I find the human body limiting, exhausting, and distracting from my true essence. I'm glad someone else understands my way of thinking. :)

Best Answer