yes, me.

Best Answer

the power of Christ compels you !! lol

Best Answer

*eats your cross* back off, mortal! you think you can defeat me with your toys?

Best Answer

Best Answer

Are you the one in your family?

Best Answer

how could I be the one who brings ME down. Please read the question before you answer

Best Answer

Yes, would you like her?

Best Answer

YES!!! my brother and his wife are constantly looking for ways to push my buttons, when i walk away and have a conversation with someone else they eavesdrop on my conversation. i haven't spoken to this sociopath in years and he can't seem to be able to leave me alone already. it's like the more i ignore him the angrier he gets. he also starts convincing others to almost force me to talk to him again. lol. he does me dirty but wants me to come on bended knee allowing him back in my life hahaha.

Best Answer

another person is my mother. she is always trying to redicule me infront of others at family gatherings. her and my brother are partners in crime. i plan on going no contact with my family soon. well as soon as i have enough money:/

Best Answer

yes and he is my own son------when i became chronically ill 6 years ago, my husband walked,and so did my son.my son beleived his lies,about my husbands affair.luckily i have two fab daughters that stuck-----we are a family divided----------and it hurts bad!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Best Answer

My brother does this at times.

Best Answer

Yes...they don't like me very much. When he starts spewing his crap I throttle him with rainbow and pony views of the world. lol...he may not like me but he loves me.

Best Answer

of course. actually, I think most all of mine are negative. that's why I don't live in the same town anymore.

Best Answer

yes..but she has gotten A LOT better now.

Best Answer

Yep. At least one of them at some point makes fun of something about me. Whether it's my personality or my looks there's always something. it's depressing because nobody ever cares to talk to me or include me in conversations.

Best Answer

Add a response...

Best Answer

Totally, my sister drains the life out of me - arguing about everything I say - you can never be relaxed with her. She's all about having a one up over me - but she'll charm the pants off others. I hate that hypocrisy and it drains me...Hence looking for an excuse to get out of a gathering - no point in spending big bucks and coming back annoyed(or frustrated coz I couldn't punch her !)

Best Answer

Yep my younger sister always ! You can count on her to suck the life right out of the whole party every single time!

Best Answer