Is chubby red head a nationality?

Best Answer

haha

Best Answer

Im not drawn to particular nationalitys but i am put off by some. I dont mean in a racist way. ill talk to anyone. but dating wise im jsut not attracted to some

Best Answer

I LOVE LOVE LOVE European guys.. something about that light skin with colored eyes and dark hair with a sexy scruffy beard just turns me on hahaha

Best Answer

I like any nationality, I am drawn to exotic features, which every nationality has the potential of, physical and cerebral ..

Best Answer

Maybe Mars? I heard men from there, lol

Best Answer

I like the Irish.

Best Answer

To me, a good man is a good man, but I admit to a weakness for Latino men. If he's Hispanic and black, I'm pretty much toast. My late husband was Afro Cuban.

Best Answer

None. :D

Best Answer

norther euopean

Best Answer

Me personally, I have no preference. But there was this guy that liked me that said he was drawn to Jewish women. It wasn't that he sought them out, it was just that all the women he felt attracted to ended up being Jewish (I guess that just means he has good taste, haha). I guess some people do have a type!

Best Answer

Cool! I'm attracted to Jewish men as well.

Best Answer

The majority of men I've dated have been First Nations.

Best Answer