Consider this SpitBak : Virgin and Viagra BOTH Start with 'V" along with another word "Victory" . <br />
NOW Thats Supportive . Now wait a minute , I didn't know a bet was involved .

Best Answer

I love how you put things into perspective my friend and once again you rule!!!CHEERS BUDDY!!!

Best Answer

Thank you , But Now you got me thinkin' just what the bet is all about ???????????? /:-)

Best Answer

I'm sure if the Jonas Brothers can indulge in prostitutes and blow and still be pure then anyone can, they already proved anyone can sing with their music :)

Best Answer

lol. been a while champ?

Best Answer

Yep!!!Just call it a personal bet and I never welch on my bets.How many people do you or anyone else know who has withdrawn from the whole damned scene for 11 years and counting and my body functions just fine without any drugs or treatments!I will tell you this though,the payoff is well worth the trouble though I never reviel promised secrets either so.....CHEERS!!!

Best Answer

oO 11 years. holy snapping dog $hit batman. i'd die

Best Answer

And in case you are wondering,I am under a keen and watchful eye so I really cannot welch on my bet...if I lose...NOT GOOD!!!

Best Answer

You would be surprised on how easy it gets after a few years but it is very hard not to slobber when I see,hear or smell a lady...that can drive me insane.I shut my mind off and switch it to something totally different from even being human,more like a machine.Concentration on the horrors of sex help alot...you know like herpes and warts and other wicked looking stuff down there.Sex is not so appealing when looking at a mangled penis or a gaping wart infested virgina!!Scary ****!!!

Best Answer

I have no idea what you mean.

Best Answer

13 years

Best Answer

Two more to go....it will feel like forever!!!PERFECT!!!CHEERS!!

Best Answer

You either are a virgin or you're not...there is no "born again" to it...

Best Answer

My wife begs to differ .

Best Answer

Differ? How?

Best Answer

I love you,my bodyguard!!!Thanks ol' buddy!!!

Best Answer

Excuse me, but what the hell are we talking about?

Best Answer

I don't know if this is an EP screwup but I was replying to Paschar,sorry for the misunderstanding!!That was kind of cute though!!!

Best Answer

Well, I'm game for answering questions if somebody would just tell me what the rules are...

Best Answer