smylin smylin 36-40 6 Answers Jul 31, 2012

I used to have friends like that and I had to cut off friendship and move on. In a way I feel better for it and the other half of me feels sad because I wanted to keep friends.

Best Answer

Mostly ignore them. It causes more problems with the rest of the family but if they really wanted to reconcile and talk in a civil manner then they can pick up the phone and call.

Best Answer

Yes...we stay in different parts of the house.

Best Answer

WHEN I DEAL WITH NEGATIVE PPL AKA ENERGY VAMPIRES CAUSE PPL LIKE THAT EFFECT YOUR MOOD AND YOUR ENERGY THEN WHAT I DO IS COUNTER WHAT THEY SAY WITH POSITIVE ENCOURAGEING UPLIFTING WORDS THAT GO AGAINST WHAT EVER OR WHO EVER THEIR B ING NEGATIVE ABOUT AND I KEEP DOING IT AND WHEN I DO IT IT DRIVES THEM CRAZY TO WHERE EVENTUALY THEY LL STOP B ING NEGATIVE OR STOP HANGING AROUND U PLUS ITS FUNNY TO WATCH THEIR REACTION TO IT AND IT ATTRACTS MORE POSITIVE MORE UPLIFTING FRIENDS TO U TRUST ME I SHOULD KNOW :)

Best Answer

Yes. My mother. I cut her out of my lfe

Best Answer

Yep. Her name is "mother".

Best Answer