serenitypending serenitypending 41-45, M 27 Answers Jan 29, 2012

EP is the closest I come.

Best Answer

Women's restrooms :p

Best Answer

Venice beach in LA...funny ppl

Best Answer

yes!

Best Answer

Central Park in New York City.

Best Answer

Anywhere NYC

Best Answer

I like watching women move around lol thought about checking into them there nude french cleaning mades so she can clean my house

Best Answer

The mental hospital.

Best Answer

So would this be from the INside or OUTside of the ward? ;)

Best Answer

Eather or is fine.

Best Answer

The courthouse

Best Answer

hilarious

Best Answer

the mall & theme parks

Best Answer

The boardwalk

Best Answer

The Jacksonville zoo.

Best Answer

My local pub. we go there for a meal once a week, and the whole of humanity is there, all a bit world weary, but interesting and there are a lot of stories in their eyes.

Best Answer

school, but i don't go anymore. i graduated. and for medical reasons i am suspended from my college for 2 years. one more to go, but i want to be ready to go not just go b/c i can.

Best Answer

Italy, just to see the car crashes ( well bumps)

Best Answer

Yes. It's called Old Town in a brick-lined outdoor plaza surrounded by restaurants, a movie theater, and art galleries. What a treat to watch the display of unique humanity go passing by!

Best Answer

Wal-mart. I watch them buy their ****.

Best Answer

Has to be any mall on the weekends when all the kids are out. I take the family and my kids are hysterical hyperactive when the consumerism endorphins kick-in. Add to that when and my wife and I are watching all the young'ns do their little mating rituals: Just humorously fantastic. Reminds us of how we were once that young, ignorant, and free of the realities of responsibility, but I get claustrophobic, and after a couple hours and it's time to vacate!

Best Answer

The food-court at the mall... Post office, pharmacies, the bank, at my job...

Best Answer

Trafalgar square!

Best Answer

I got to do that when I visited London in the fall of 1974. A great place to people watch.

Best Answer

It is. London in general is so full of different characters

Best Answer

Oh, you're British?

Best Answer

but i here the pigeons have gone!

Best Answer

Yes.... And proud of it...

Best Answer

No, just not allowed to feed them anymore

Best Answer

There's an old saying about Piccadiili circus. If you hang around long enough, everyone you ever knew will walk past ( Them still alive I'd imagine)

Best Answer