Japan. I like their food. I also like their architecture. The girls are cute. They also tend to be techy oriented and that stuff inerests me. =) Robots and the latest thing.

Best Answer

Over there.

Best Answer

the entire world.

Best Answer

i want to find that beach from the corona commercials and just sit there forever with no one around

Best Answer

Marrakesh, Morocco; or Istanbul, Turkey. I want to see all the bazaars, get tricked into buying something worthless for too much money, see the beautiful mosques, eat the delicious food, and just walk around a foreign city, finding unexpected adventures.

Best Answer

Funafuti, Tuvalu. A beautiful island that is far away from the modern world.

Best Answer

Brazil, I want see hot chick in real

Best Answer

Japan and China for technology, American and India for experience.etc

Best Answer

Costa Rica, just haven't really had the bread. The reasons for wanting to go there are vast, but one place I would like to go is a mountain top where you can see both the Pacific and Atlantic oceans.

Best Answer

Yeah there is a lot of wonders I want to see. However alone this is of no concern.

Best Answer

I want to travel on the Trans-Siberian .

Best Answer

A million places but New Zealand would be number one of the list.

Best Answer