I am most likely the most romantic person on this earth. I know the definition of showing affection. I love to make my girl feel like a princess. I write poems and create beautiful literature pieces for her. I buy flowers for her ever 2 weeks. I feel like sometimes i am just spoiling her and she isn't really appreciating everything i do for her. and she is taking it for granted. We got into a huge fight because i messed up i guess my internal jealousy got to me and i deleted some guys off her Facebook. she has my Facebook as-well. she got really mad and i told her how sorry i am and i got her roses and her favorite Starbucks just to cheer her up. She just got over it, although last night when getting off the phone with her she said she wanted more space, and that she wanted for me to let her go out. i trust her, although i just dont feel right having my girl out there dancing in some club. What should i do? im lost! Thanks
Vladdddd Vladdddd 18-21, M 2 Answers Jun 10 in Dating & Relationships

My opinion ... your a dude .. doing nice things for a girl is great BUT it can get overwhelming and controlling .. its like hovering over her. Her Facebook is hers, whom she has on her Facebook is her choice. Just like who she has a friends is her choice. Your relationship is about two SEPARATE people coming together and agreeing on somethings. She needs her space as you need yours. If you want to do nice things for her save them for special times, otherwise it might feel like your seeking something else in return or your putting her so high on platform that she can be at your level and be a team. Also understand you have to let her be her .. whatever she wants or does that's her choices and if she wants to talk to mr hot sexy man or Mr playa boy that's her choice you need to trust her ... if you don't trust her than its your problem unless she has given you reason to not truth you and being friends with so and so isn't reason to.

Best Answer

Your right. I agree. And i learned my lesson. Although what should i do? Ignore her? How do i approach this situation?

Best Answer

So romantic. And a name like Vlad....

Best Answer

What about my name? Haha

Best Answer