My opinion ... your a dude .. doing nice things for a girl is great BUT it can get overwhelming and controlling .. its like hovering over her. Her Facebook is hers, whom she has on her Facebook is her choice. Just like who she has a friends is her choice. Your relationship is about two SEPARATE people coming together and agreeing on somethings. She needs her space as you need yours. If you want to do nice things for her save them for special times, otherwise it might feel like your seeking something else in return or your putting her so high on platform that she can be at your level and be a team. Also understand you have to let her be her .. whatever she wants or does that's her choices and if she wants to talk to mr hot sexy man or Mr playa boy that's her choice you need to trust her ... if you don't trust her than its your problem unless she has given you reason to not truth you and being friends with so and so isn't reason to.

Best Answer

Your right. I agree. And i learned my lesson. Although what should i do? Ignore her? How do i approach this situation?

Best Answer

So romantic. And a name like Vlad....

Best Answer

What about my name? Haha

Best Answer