So far, all I've found is "cyber bullying" ... I think I'm going to write a law review article on this focusing on the rutgers suicide lawsuit.
rahkeepschanging rahkeepschanging 26-30, F 17 Answers Mar 16, 2012

yeah<br />
it is called human nature

Best Answer

Yup, yellow bellied BA%$£&Ds, lol.

Best Answer

No such term is needed. As with many people, they are simply insecure.

Best Answer

Well certain personality types might. Its just people expressing anger anonymously because they have repercussions in real life. I know of no particular term for it except for a troll.

Best Answer

Needin' a beatin'.

Best Answer

SOMETIMES, WE CANT DIsc<x>riptION OURSELVES IN REALLY LIFE, BUT IT EASY IN WEB!<br />
I always think whoever without theirselves pic profiles is ******* damn sith! I am not beats any one, but I tell you world amazing facts

Best Answer

Do we really need another law? Aren't there enough laws on the books that we could just enforce? It always sounds like, and starts as a good idea. Then it's eventually bastardized and rights are taken away from the rest of us. Cyber bullying is wrong and only a coward would bully someone online-or offline for that matter. At the same time, though, people need to take responsibility for their own actions. While not every case of cyber bullying is as simple as "turn off the computer", many are. Sure it's inconvenient, annoying and you shouldn't have to-in a perfect world. Of course, in a perfect world, I can walk naked through a dark ally in front of sex offenders and not be touched because it's against the law.

Best Answer

well good thing this is not about a new law but the changing context surrounding old ones... although there may be some new laws on this in the future

Best Answer

******** is a term that seems to fit

Best Answer

this question should have been posted under humour...so much potential.

Best Answer