ninjapuppy ninjapuppy 31-35, F 16 Answers Mar 23 in Politics

Their wife is back home?

Best Answer

Lol

Best Answer

they stop when they're done jacking off...

Best Answer

LOL

Best Answer

Lol

Best Answer

I wouldn't stop. I could never get enough. Just wish it were another's hand. Not mine. LOLs.

Best Answer

Sorry... but this is a ridiculous question. Guys as in we're all the same? This has absolutely nothing to do with guys in specific. Also, this question is unanswerable because each situation is individual and could be one of MILLIONS of reasons for not replying to you. It has nothing to do with being a guy.

Best Answer

*sighs* Its a common occurrance you see a million Q's about it on here a day.

Best Answer

He's probably busy or has someone else he's interested in.

Best Answer

I think you are right about the second part.

Best Answer

Sometimes it is difficult to end a conversation when the other party just goes on an on It is easier just to leave the conversation without warning and go to something or someone more interesting. Many men have short attention spans so females should keep it short, maybe 5 minutes

Best Answer

I do keep it short and I have the same type of attention span.

Best Answer

they have lost interest <br />
they have changed their mind

Best Answer

yes.

Best Answer

lol hate when that happens, right in the middle of a chat...probably means their wife walked in on them...lol

Best Answer

Something came up obviously, n informing u wasn't on their Priority list

Best Answer

I have gathered that.

Best Answer

I do that when the msger get a little full on. I don't skype, sext. Etc etc. wish they'd take a hint sometimes

Best Answer

I can understand not wanting to message etc. I like my space. I am good at doing my own thing. However, these people either pursue me or message me first. This **** gets old after a while.

Best Answer

I don't mind a giggle. But I'm very not keen for another LDR..
And unless it's in person, face to face. The whole thing feels awkward and stupid :)

Best Answer

I think LDRs can be too. One reason I just don't have a lot of patience for people who waste my time.

Best Answer

to reply to a reply seems to be over stepping ... then again no one talks to me so I just talk to myself more and more . that is my reality

Best Answer

A lot of men your age going after younger women so I usually don't talk to guys on here.

Best Answer

I'm guilty of doing that sometimes. A girl and I have a long conversation, and then it just tapers off and I never reply again. I feel bad for doing that, I really want to have a lasting relationship with someone on here.

Best Answer

I would suggest you be polite and explain why you have to go with someone you are interested in. I usually block them at some point of being inconsiderate.

Best Answer

I will try to do that from now on, but the conversation usually comes to a mutual disinterest.

Best Answer

because you're boring?

Best Answer

*laughs at that thing on your head*

Best Answer

Yes: They have a life.

Best Answer

So, do I.

Best Answer

What is a PM.

Best Answer