Questionator Questionator 26-30 146 Answers May 4, 2012

Question of the Day

The right age for getting married is when you meet someone you love and they love you and the two of you decide to get married. I got married 4 months ago. I'm in my 50s. It was the right time and I am at the right age for getting married to the love of my life.

Top Answer #1
Best Answer

Great answer .Love it, I wish you all the best.

Best Answer

Thank you.

Best Answer

MARRIED... Are you nuts?

Best Answer

There is nothing nuts about being married. As long as you have the maturity to act like an adult, to compromise and apologize and act together as a couple, then it's wonderful. You've got a best friend with benefits for life. I can't think of anything more beautiful than that.

Best Answer

Fishsweeper, you need to give it a rest. We are all tired of you monopolizing the question of the day and the caption of the day. Give someone else a chance to post and be selected. All of your fake profiles are more than a bit fishy smelling.

Best Answer

No wonder!

Best Answer

What can be done about this?

Best Answer

Right on!

Best Answer

According to your profile.."fishsweeper" ... You are happily married. So, your answer makes no sense.

Best Answer

Good Answer, ndragon.

Best Answer

yes, the age is when you realize marriage aint only about sex and money ! its honesty , giving and taking and sharing a lifetimetime together and being able to communicate and raise a family together , it' was never made to increase the divorce rate !

Best Answer

Marriage is meant to be a lifelong friendship. Yes.

Best Answer

Why questionator, I thought you'd never ask ;^)

Top Answer #3
Best Answer

no as long as both partys are at least of legal age

Best Answer

No there isn't, you get married once you and your soul mate are ready to dedicate your who lives to each other, whatever age that comes to.

Best Answer

The soul mate thing, unfortunatly exist only very very rarely. Much less often than the marriage rate. I think it is for a big part down to luck. Only a few manage to find a true lifetime soul mate.

Best Answer

I say when a person is mature to take care of themselves (physically,emotionally,mentally and financially) and others; then they are ready to be married. I say the best age is around 25-30 to get married.

Best Answer

Best Answer

nobody stops you from putting it on, why stop somebody who posts?
if you have to post post it?
have a nice day ahead

Best Answer

Fishsweeper, stop creating fake profiles. We are tired of it.

Best Answer

I don't know the right age but I'd say one should only get married after having some years of experience of living together...

Best Answer

I has more to do with maturity and less to do with age. The right time to get married is when you are complete, wanting to COMPLIMENT someone. If you are looking for someone to complete you then you're not ready.

Best Answer

Yes, there is a right age to get married, however, it is not the same age for every individual.

Best Answer

ha thats true
i am 40 still batchleor

Best Answer

Shotgun or voluntary?

Best Answer

No, and there is never a wrong age to be single either.

Best Answer

Nobody wants to think about it, but this isn't really true...I'm sure it's no fun to be an 80 year old bachelor or a post-menopausal woman in the dating market...

Best Answer

When you reach the age where you can't bear not to be together and can't see a future without your other half in it.

Best Answer

When you're old enough to realize that marriage isn't necessary. And then you won't do it.

Best Answer

In the rubble of post romantic romance somewhere after the age of thirty is a better starting point. If you can find that something. Say you like Ping-Pong for example. I hate Ping-Pong, you love Ping-Pong, so go find someone who will play with you and have a good time doing it.

The right age is when you know Ping Pong equates to love for the both of you.

Best Answer

no....just the 'right' two people.

Best Answer

late 30,s , and a legal age , take your time its a life time commitment people rush in to marriage so young and within a year are divorced and then the tougher times begin.

Best Answer

When you're mature enough to treat someone lovingly.

Best Answer

The bank says "as soon as your old enough to lose the house."

Best Answer