lalamio lalamio 18-21, F 7 Answers Jun 22 in Politics

I'd say it's perception because what works for some people won't work for others. Take storing your cloths for example. Some people put them in closets, some use dressers, some use both, some keep their cloths in Tupperware under the bed. Are any of those wrong? Are any of those right? In my experiance if someone says "Do it the right way." what they really mean is "Do it my way."

Best Answer

I'd kiss you if i could :)))) i loved your answer

Best Answer

Thanks. :)

Best Answer

We can alter the way we are educated to feel about stuff. In my family selfishness is applauded. I have chosen to feel differently then they do.

Best Answer

Indeed we can...but can we change the social education dramatically in that sense?

Best Answer

I would think so a parents influence is stronger then the social education. I would say it would take a willingness to put fort the effort.

Best Answer

I agree....i just fear that most of us aren't capable of fighting educational boundries or the will to fight this war

Best Answer

It takes effort to think for yourself, most would rather not. Much could be accomplished if more would put in the effort.

Best Answer

Yes, there is a right way and a wrong way and induced perception at times.

Best Answer

Do you think that can be changed ? For instance the way we are educated to feel about stuff.. Can we alter things like that ?

Best Answer

If your desperate you can do anything.I saw this quote on a collage I did last Thursday. I took a picture of it on my TMobile. I am far away from it, and did you know I remembered it. "When changing things is harder than it looks stop trying so hard to change things." So, yes, I believe so.

Best Answer

I'm really falling in love with some of the answers i'm getting ❤️

Best Answer

Thank you for that awesome reply.

Best Answer

No...thank you! :D

Best Answer

Ah, it's the existential hour in the EP part-time philosopher's corner.

Best Answer

I'm afraid so...

Best Answer

The observers perception changes when they realize they are also the observed.

Best Answer

But i have come to realise that they mostly change as much as our society allows it

Best Answer

Perhaps on a collective level of consciousness "society" makes the rules and sets the limits. On an individual/micro level there are no limits other than those imposed by the self on the observer.

One mind can act as a spark and in an environment ripe for burning any spark will do..

Best Answer

Indeed...but the sparks are exceptions...i'm afraid that the collective may stay stronger due to boundries and numer

Best Answer

Of course there is. Try putting an engine in a car the wrong way, and see if it runs.

Best Answer

Thats true but i'm reffering to how we percieve things sometimes..not about mechanics

Best Answer

I still say...yes.

Best Answer

I wouldn't expect anything else ..after all you are just like me and the rest a product of our society

Best Answer

:) I picked up a phrase while traveling through Asia...Same, same, but different.

Best Answer

Well ...keep it with you...it contains many realities

Best Answer

right and wrong exist

Best Answer

Indeed...but do we always see them as they are?

Best Answer

Unfortunately, no

Best Answer