etc... I usually cry to get the nerves out.
LaMirage LaMirage 26-30, F 8 Answers Sep 1 in Community

You cry? LMAO!

Best Answer

>:/ yea! sO!? It helps get the jitters out!!

Best Answer

Sorry but I find that really funny! Like how do you do it? You have a test tomorrow so you force yourself to cry :D

Best Answer

LOL no its like.. lets say I have a high pressure presentation coming up so i build anxiety even tho im prepared and its not like i force myself... but it just happens.

Best Answer

Interesting!

Best Answer

I don't know about a ritual. But, looking back now... I stay up all night.

Best Answer

Meditation.

Best Answer

HAHAHAHA ME TOO :/

Best Answer

Double up my meds usually does the trick.

Best Answer

Lol ..wow...

Best Answer

not really, i just started training for a calling center and im wondering how it all will work out

Best Answer

yep, be prepared ... this can mean starting early with your preparations or whatever is needed, have all the information you think you might need and at the same time try to relax .... oh, and one other thing, it doesn't matter how prepared of good you are, things don't always go the way .... its not you it's just life so don't take failure personally oh and another thing, if you're not failing occasionally it's because you're not trying anything new and pushing your own boundaries .... like all of us you'll have your good days and bad ... hope this helps

Best Answer

Cry? I do whatever makes me happy and random acts of silliness. Or prepare and have everything ready. "I got everything I need and am all set." It really helps when you've got all your questions answered too. Of you know the answers to what you need to do then you'll be ok and the nerves will calm.

Best Answer