Or inverse?
BloviatingBuffoon BloviatingBuffoon 70+, F 12 Answers Feb 16, 2013 in Community

if so i'm gonna be a successful somebody someday

Best Answer

With a name like TwattyMcCocknoodles? How can you be lonely?!

Best Answer

Well - you can spend as much time at work without guilt when you have no significant other or kids.... which can lead to promotions and more success.

Best Answer

A good question!<br />
I don't think it is necessarily true, but what we call "success" usually means total selfishness and that certainly creates loneliness. But it doesn't have to be like that.<br />
Think about someone like Hitler or Stalin or Richard Nixon, those have to have been very lonely people.

Best Answer

When you succeed, only you yourself know how lonely you are in your endeavors when everyone turned their back on you as you moved onward.

Best Answer

Not necessarily true. You can move forward and take them with you (:o).

Best Answer

ba<x>sed on my life, I think it's an inverse relationship. I'm lonely and unsuccessful!

Best Answer

Yes. When I am at my most successful, I notice I'm unattached to outcomes. I'm not "in love" and I am at the peak of my "Best" which appears to be detached, loving, generous and in total acceptance of each moment..there's a distinct lonliness in this way of being...******** of addictions, avoidances..it's like I'm here! and there is no one minding me...and a voice says...get over it!

Best Answer