Questionator Questionator 26-30 191 Answers Dec 30, 2012 in Community

Question of the Day

No. There's a reason the people from my past aren't in my present

Top Answer #1
Best Answer

Good answer.I (nicely)asked my roommate to leave one year ago today.He has spent the last year bashing me to anyone who would listen(this is a lifelong pattern of his)I'm much happier now.

Best Answer

Sounds like you made the right decision!

Best Answer

How true!

Best Answer

No. Fuckk 'em all.

Top Answer #2
Best Answer

great answer.

Best Answer

Just MYSELF....I've been very lost during the year of 2012....

Best Answer

*sigh* Myself.Have been through a ton of sh1t.Need to make myself happy.It will make the rest of my life fall into place.

Best Answer

Elvis. I'm pretty sure he's around here somewhere and I think I saw him the other day driving a beat-up old pickup truck full of Christmas trees.

Best Answer

Yes, a lost love... I did not accept his proposal in college, what a big mistake.

Best Answer

myself.. I lost myself in love, anger, frustration , jealosy and the cares of the world.. I want to reconnect with myself.. Find the real me and be happy in 2013.

Best Answer

I agree with you for I feel exactly the same. All the best to you in 2013.

Best Answer

Myself. I hope I,ll love and respect myself more and more

Best Answer

I used to think so, and found it doesn't live up to the expectation.

Best Answer

Yes. That very special someone very far away.

Best Answer

Yes, but is it selfish to wish that that person would want to reconnect with me first?

Best Answer

Yep, to myself. For the past few years I have been accommodating others (my bosses, my family, boyfriends, friends, etc) and have put myself dead last. I'm tired of it and not willing to do any more - 2013 is me, myself and I and to hell with everyone else (and there are no apologies).

Best Answer

Yes, my mother.

Best Answer

I hope to reconnect with myself

Best Answer

Nope. The past is something I call the Trash Heap of History for a reason.<br />
I have stayed in contact with all good friends. No sense looking for old flames, happily married now. Lots of douchebags from yesteryear, and time has taught me once a douchebag, always a douchbag. School was 32 years ago, no longer have the common interests or attitudes from that time. The rest, I simply do not care about.

Best Answer

My ex-wife. We've been divorced for over three years. I've realised that I still love her and that we have both changed a lot for the positive. We tried to get back together before and it was a disaster. I guess I should just take things really slow and see what happens.

Best Answer

Yes, my Biological Mother from Canada.

Best Answer

What if I'm already connected?

Best Answer

No.

Best Answer

I just hope to connect with someone this year, no one specifically.

Best Answer