tobacconist near work (country town).. the lady behind the counter went to school with everydamn person in the town or their kids.. if your at the back of the line...... PHUUUUUUUUUUUK!

Best Answer

Yup Walmart " Pesty people bringing their money here and wanting service and cashiers"

Best Answer

Walmart.. but it doesn't upset me.. I just prefer not to shop there.

Best Answer

Walmart. They need to get better employees.

Best Answer

Any store that buys into the mainstream infuriates me. A lot of my gothic clothing I have to buy from Europe because almost every business in the US doesn't give a **** about minority groups, they just want the fattest dollar. What ever happened to the small chains that gave a niche their fix?

Best Answer

Not really a local store, but my mechanic. So many $$$$....

Best Answer

Stores that sell witchcraft, tarot cards, ouija boards, voodoo dolls etc... Once I went to a childrens store and they sold ouija boards in the games section I hid them all under a well hidden shelving unit.

Best Answer

Sams club. The whole system ****** me off and I'm usually a pretty easy going girl. Ok, so u have to get a membership to shop there, seariously, a membership to spend money in their store??? Then u have to dig in your purse and show them the card before they will even let u in. Ok so u **** around forever and u check out...card again. After all of this they don't supply bags, no bags, just throw everything back in the cart. Ok, now u wait in line to get OUT of the store because sense they don't supply bags they have to go over your reciept and look at everything u just bought to make sure its paid for. Ok..get home and take a bazillion trips back and forth from the car to the house. AHHHHH! Wow...I feel so much better...thanks for letting me vent! :)

Best Answer

W-a-l-m-a-r-t. &$&&@@&&--@&@-@-@!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Best Answer

all the stores on Rodeo Drive and stores similar to those

Best Answer

Any business that says they will beat the competition by 5%

Best Answer

Target. They don't support our troops or vets.

Best Answer

Really? I didn't know that. Makes me rethink Target.....

Best Answer

Yeah walmart is bad... I think Kmart is the worst! at the one near me, its always just soooo dirty!

Best Answer

Ew, mine too.

Best Answer

yeah! and overpriced. with an angry lady working at the counter half the time

Best Answer

lol! Yeah. The cashiers aren't very friendly either :/

Best Answer

haha exactly! just a bad store all together. i can't wait till they all go outta business!

Best Answer

at&t

Best Answer

No.<br />
The only time is on the holidays...they're all packed or else don't have a problem with none.

Best Answer

The Walmart. It's so crowded, and I never want to get anything there, but my friend likes to shop there, so I take him every once in a while.

Best Answer