I have a nasty habit of biting on the posts of my lip rings mostly on the right side last night I started feeling pain in the bottom right one and upon brushing my teeth I discovered a quite noticeable little cut out in that particular tooth and its upper companion from biting the little metal post it literally carved into the teeth I mean its not my only oral issue but because its directly in the front and visible I'm in a panic I got screwed over in my medical causing me to miss my dentist appointment before I hit coverage limit now I'm stuck paying for it when I go and I need to know the works I haven't seen a dentist since I was like 8 and I'm 21 now so I'm lost in this category
Twistapuddleblowacloud Twistapuddleblowacloud 18-21, F 6 Answers Aug 28, 2013 in Health

come to Pakistan and have it alld done. we have dentists sitting on sidewalks who charge almost nuffin....hehe

Best Answer

Get rid of the lip rings, then go see somebody. Most dentists have payment plans, but won't offer it if you have those things.

Best Answer

When I got my wisdom teeth taken out, I got a "Care Credit" card, which allowed me to basically charge my procedure to this card and make payments every month. As long as I paid it off in either a year and a half or two years (I forget which), I didn't have to pay interest.

Best Answer

I just went down to Mexico, and had it done for a hell of a lot cheaper than it would be here.

Best Answer