tianajade tianajade 18-21, F 8 Answers May 28 in Community

depends on the opiod I am taking..

Best Answer

Usually I get the most done before 12pm, or in the period of 11pm and 2am. Any other time and I am not as efficient as I would like. I think that is primarily due to access to people though, there are less people interacting with me at those given times so I'm not as distracted.

Best Answer

Yes when my invisible friends visit me.

Best Answer

not really..i'm pretty weird most of the time.

Best Answer

About three.

Best Answer

I find that when I don't sleep for an extended period of time, especially after eating some candy or sugar, or drinking something caffeinated, I get really silly and goofy and laugh at everything.

Best Answer

I don't even have to eat sugar or drink caffeine, I just have to be really over-tired and then everything I do and say gets weird. I feel sorry for whoever is on the other end of the conversation when I'm like that.

Best Answer

Omg dude we should totally both get like that and then hang out and see what happens. For me, I just get silly. EVERYTHING is hilarious and I say all sorts of goofy dumb things and laugh at nothing.

Best Answer

That would be something to see! I become the four S's, as I like to call it; Stupid, Strange, Silly and Sexual. Even though I'm asexual, when I'm over-tired and crazy, sometimes something sexual will come out, but in a more funny way (as in a "I have no clue what I'm saying but it's happenin' anyway") than a suggestive way.

Best Answer

Waiwaiwait! You're asexual?! No way! Me too!! *high fives*

Best Answer

Yes! Asexuals are so rare. *HIGH TENS*

Best Answer

Jesus god. I am so happy someone else here isn't a sexually raging nutcase. But hey, let's chat tomorrow? I need some seriously sleep right now.

Best Answer

No problemo!

Best Answer