Is there a way a man can stay bald. Been shaving my head for 16yrs and its getting a bit old. want to be bald permanent
goodman72 goodman72 36-40, M 5 Answers Oct 1, 2012 in WTK

I just shave my head. Can't find anything better. I am 70 years old and get carded at places that have senior discount for over 60.

Best Answer

Get married....yup that will do the job for sure.

Best Answer

I have been married for ten years and still have a full head of hair. A lil grey here and there but its all still there. Most people are looking for the cure for baldness and I am trying to find a way to do it and no one knows how !!

Best Answer

Here's a strange fact, I was told by my dermatologist. <br />
I am losing my hair, and went to get the stuff to promote hair growth by stimulating the follicles to grow more, and stronger hair. <br />
Before using it, I consulted a dermatologist, and was told that if I use it for 6 months or more, then stop using it, I would soon be bald. It seems that the follicles stop producing hair when the product is discontinued. So, as your hair falls out (which happens daily) it isn't being replaced by new growth, because the follicles have become dependent on this artificial stimulation to get them to work.

Best Answer

alot of work to get bal though. thanks for the answer

Best Answer

A lot of work, and kind of expensive, but it is the only way I have heard about that can make baldness permanent. And is it really more work than shaving your head several times a week? You can still shave your head several times a week, while using the product.

Best Answer

thanks again

Best Answer

what would you want to be bald for ? youre lucky youve got something to shave ! im bald , and its a curse on my life , far and away the worst thing that has ever happened to me ! people associate baldness with being old , who would want that ? people dont go to a plastic surgeon , and say add ten years , please .

Best Answer

my stepfather says the same thing. But it seems now that when I havent had a shave for about ten days or so I got an irritation and have to shave it off anyways. I do want to be bald. I feel for people who are and dont wanna be but I wanna be.

Best Answer

I've been shaving my head now for almost 10 years. Doesn't grow as it used to, but that's not the point. I prefer bald look and many have told me I have the look and head for it. Wondering if there is a chemical or wax which could be used to permanently make me bald so I can give up shaving and the expense of razors?

Best Answer

Yeah thats what I'm talking about !

Best Answer