I tried cutting and pasting a picture of a curtain rod in the question area but it would not allow me to see a picture, it just cut and pasted text. I would appreciate any and all suggestions ? I'm trying to find out where I can find a specific pewter Leaf hook style curtain rod I've purchased but now isn't available at the store where we originally purchased it from. I don't know the original manufacturer yet ? Thank You !
MinW MinW 36-40, M 3 Answers Sep 27, 2012 in Community

Don't bother making it so complicated, make a notice in your heading and provide us with the URL or LINK in your details.

Best Answer

I will have to try this hopefully it works for a picture of our particular curtain rods. I like the way you think ! It never occurred to me what you mentioned. Thank You !

Best Answer

I used to be able to.<br />
Not anymore.<br />
I can post videos but not photographs.

Best Answer

Video is something that can be done. Thank You !
I wonder why it can't be done anymore ?

Best Answer

Not a clue.
Asking EP staff for help is useless.

Best Answer

It is my intention to see if I could via the community could help me out. Thank You !

Best Answer

Very good topic....EP should think about it.

Best Answer

All I'm trying to do is see if anyone on EP might have answers to a specific curtain rod my wife bought but can't buy at the store anymore she purchased it, yet still try to buy it !

Best Answer

Thanks !

Best Answer