I actually knew someone who gained weight when they stopped eating meat. She replaced the meat with a lot of junk food and within a month she packed on about 30 pounds...wow.

Best Answer

I knew a fat vegetarian who ate tons of carbs. He was super overweight!

Best Answer

Looks like carbs and oils work!

Best Answer

You can still eat all the cake & cookies that you want!

Best Answer

Good point!

Best Answer

Yes, eat everything you normally do, but with more bread, and no meat.

Best Answer

Cakes, pies, doughnuts and other junk foods !

Best Answer

If there is, I am sure to find it

Best Answer

Many people find some wonderful healthy oils of all kinds to put on there veggies. You can gain weight easier just like the people that are trying to lose it by writing down and counting your calories. Most people don't understand that gaining weight when you need to gain is more difficult than losing it.

Best Answer

My friend moved from Australia to the USA for a year and went vegetarian at the same time, and came back 20kg (44lbs) fatter. It was mostly due to carbs; for instance she ate a lot of bread, and there's more sugar in American bread. When she came back she had to go full gym junkie to get rid of it all.

Best Answer

I am a vegetarian and have been for many years. I AM overweight but that is also because I deal with alot of chronic health problems. What I wanted to tell you though is there are alot of soy products out there that are really good. I eat the Bocca burgers and the soy bacon. They are really good esp when you add the fresh veggies to them. Good luck! I too am an animal lover and just can't eat them.<br />
Cindy

Best Answer

Try bacon?

Best Answer

Yes.

Best Answer

All you need to do is put olive oil on your food. I do not understand this need to be fat? Tell us the reason for that?

Best Answer

I just want to be fat - I've always wanted to be fat. I've already gained eleven pounds, just not while a vegetarian.

Best Answer

Fat shouldn't be a goal. You will be fat when you are older but to want that when you are young only spells diabetes, heart disease and messed up joints from too much weight. Are you thinking logically?

Best Answer

Yes, eat lots of carbs and deep fried veggies (vegetable oil).

Best Answer

carbopacking.

Best Answer

Avocadoes and nuts are fattening!

Best Answer