Thanks for letting me vent and thank you for your support.
gingershuman gingershuman 36-40, M 10 Answers Oct 13, 2013 in EP

I don't think it works because I can still answer your questions.

Best Answer

I don't have a problem with you.

Best Answer

Oh you will, honey, you will :D

Best Answer

I hope to prove you wrong, and I'll attempt to do so.

Best Answer

example of an idiot?

Best Answer

Simply by ceasing to be idiotic.

Then we will see wisdom in all idiots.

They may make improper comments that we can ignore, avoid to be affected and not acting like them. Our new lesson is to use polite words and styles that will conquer them and other intelligent people. Efforts to block them is only a big waste of time, of energy and degrading our temper.

In fact, there are no idiots among mankind. All individuals have potential, developing and developed intelligence. The more we love and respect human beings, the more we will see their nobility as children of the omniscient God.

Education is the sole solution for world betterment. We educate ourselves first, then we can make contribution to the education of other people.

God does not create idiots to test idiots. He successively sends down Educators to train all His children.

Best Answer

That is very wise. I'll attempt to keep that all in mind.

Best Answer

Yes it's called the off button

Best Answer

That's 1 way, I guess. But I like Ep too much to log off just because of an idiot or 2, or 500.

Best Answer

When you find a way let me know. I try to give everyone a chance though and try to avoid using the blocking method.

Best Answer

It's in the T's & C's.....if you block them, and you both comment on a third party's quest, you'll see it.

Best Answer

Who? The religious people? :-P

Best Answer

Didnt I answer this already?

Best Answer

Maybe you did. I deleted it the first time because I noticed that I made a typing error.

Best Answer

Mine was the same as unclebucks

Best Answer