My folks have twigged that something's bothering me. They have every reason to worry about me, but I'm just not ready to tell anyone what it is. I told them this, and they are being good about not asking me every two minutes, but I find myself dreading the day I'll have to say it. This is something I'd ideally put behind me, but now that my parents know, I can't. Is there a way to get out of this??
katerina8 katerina8 13-15, F 5 Answers May 10, 2012

You didn't give any clues about what it is so its hard to say.<br />
Here's the thing. To your parents you will always be their little girl, and parents hurt when they see their children hurt. And what hurts more is seeing that something is wrong but not knowing what it is and not being able to do anything about it.<br />
If you have put it behind you, just tell them in brief what was going on, tell them it is over now and you're ok. Give them some peace.<br />
Otherwise they will be worried about it for a long time.

Best Answer

Wise words. :)

Best Answer

hope it helped :)

Best Answer

Stage a mock hostage situation and demand a helicopter, blank passports, and a bucket of red vines. By the time the police realize there was no situation your parents would just be happy that you are safe and will have forgotten all about it.

Best Answer

NO..<br />
THEY'LL FIND OUT IN THE END.

Best Answer

Ah, that explains the CCTV cameras.

Best Answer