max2012 max2012 26-30, M 9 Answers Jan 18 in Doing Good

BE someone special.

Best Answer

Well considering the horrible track record of clubs and dating sites, McDonalds sounds as good as any...

Best Answer

I'd want to know this, too.<br />
I want to find my true love one of these days!<br />
Maybe it's a bit too hopeful, but I think I could find someone great.<br />
I wonder what helps with it.

Best Answer

This is great

Best Answer

You've got to be the person that someone else wants. Respectable, honorable, hard working, honest and polite. Do this, and they will find you.

Best Answer

I'm trying very hard to to do these things

Best Answer

Don't "Fake it til you make it," you've got to mean it.

Best Answer

Hard working in what sense?

Best Answer

Job

Best Answer

What if it's not something I enjoy doing?

Best Answer

Um I would still work hard

Best Answer

How come it's necessary?

Best Answer

Then you better find one you like. No girl is gonna be with a guy who's broke. Period.

Best Answer

I don't think love should look into a wallet before happening.

Best Answer

It ain't about what YOU think. Take it from a guy who's been there, done that, and printed the T-shirts.

Best Answer

Why not? Maybe I'm different and want different people.

Best Answer

So you're looking for a sugar momma. That's cool, but you better at least work out. If she's paying the bills, you gots to be pretty.

Best Answer

I don't mean that, jeez.
You're simplifying things very greatly.
You seem a bit close-minded about this.

Best Answer

You need to understand something right now. Love does not put food on the table. If you cannot provide, then no one will want to be with you. That's just the way it works. I didn't make the rules. I just live by them.

Best Answer

Well, I haven't exactly said I won't work and want someone too do all the work.

Best Answer

All you need to do is find something that you like to do, and working hard at being the best at it won't be a big deal. Only those who work hard succeed in this life. I'm not trying to bust your bubble, I'm just telling you how it is. Prepare yourself.

Best Answer

Well, I've been a prodigy of sorts. I haven't had to work hard to be able to succeed.
I guess I should start getting more used to doing work for sake of succeeding.

Best Answer

Atta kid. You'll see, I not joshin' ya.

Best Answer

hit the lottery

Best Answer

Jtsather said be someone special. There you go. Sure, it sucks being lonely but in reality we are all destined to meet somebody and some don't find it until 50+. Just never settle because you think it's better than nothing. Ask some of my friends.

Best Answer