I just tried a concealer which is green but when I put it on it cancels out the red in my face. I found it at Mearle Norman. I don't know if that helps.
Ask Michael Jackson!
I know it's not a permanent solution but what about sheer tights if your legs are the problem area?<br />
Green concealer is what I use for my face.
i'm like Irish white, and i've notice that if i use a translucent pressed powder the redness in my cheeks goes way down. and it works for other body parts too. i've used it on my shoulders and legs after sunburn. it wont go away completely, but it wont be AS noticable. more healthy glow than lobster bisque.
Sheer cover is pretty good. Sometimes, cause my skin is so dang sensitive :S, face wash burns my face and I get red for the day lol, and Sheer cover takes the red away nicely. I am not sure how well it would work on legs though :S.
I found that even something as simple as using a foundation like Cover Girl's Tru Blend formulas reduces the amount of red in my pale skin.
green concealer covers up the red. <br />
The same goes with an olive toned makeup. Olive tones down red. <br />
Thats all I have, except to wear sunscreen, because people that are overexposed have always got red skin.
tiny bit of liquid foundation on a cosmetic sponge.
i use black shoe polish generally
Yes there is actually!! I have Rosacea (I'm sure I didn't spell that right..) Which is where your face is always red. But I got this special cream stuff that works great. And also a foundation. It makes my skin paler a little.
covergirls tru blend works AMAZING! its like $10 a bottle but totally worth it. and it doesn't feel heavy either.
I also have very white skin that tends to freckle. A slightly green-tinted concealer is the general favourite to reduce redness. I find a porcelain or very pale beige foundation is great - evens out skin tone and hides freckles. <br />
Our skin type simply will not tan - there's no melanin in it. I can't help much with red legs though - unless you are allergic to your stockings???
To get pale skin ;)<br />
- Stay out of the sun. Skin pales in the dark and tans in the sun. Stay out of the sun or wear the highest SPF you can find. Always head for the shade. <br />
- Wear more clothes. The less skin exposed to the light, the less chance you will have to tan. <br />
- Alter your appearance. Dark clothing and hair will contrast with your skin and make you seem paler. This is entirely optional. <br />
- Take Care of Your Skin. Wash, moisturize, exfoliate and ensure your skin is healthy. Healthy skin will help. <br />
- Use a whitening cream. Whitening creams are amazing, and can really lighten skin. Choose a safe product and read all warnings! Alternatively, you can look up natural methods for whitening. Milk, for example, is a natural skin whitener. <br />
- Apply lemon and amounts of water to even out with the lemon on the parts of the body that you want the pale complexion to be. It will only take a few days for your skin to be pale be sure to do it about 3 times a day. <br />
- Sprinkle an ounce of baking soda in your bathtub so you can soak for 10 minutes ONCE a week. <br />
- Nail polish for girls is a great way to make your hands and feet look a little paler. Black, or dark colors such as purple or navy blue, work well beacuse they make your skin seem paler by contrasting. <br />
- Oatmeal Rubbing hands in oatmeal a couple times a day is an old fashioned home remedy that ladies at the turn of the century would use to keep their hands white and soft. <br />
i'm irish so very pale wiv dark hair which doesn't match my skin but like you i don't want a fake tan so i use pressed powder n concealer the frekles in summer help brighten my face a bit tho :D
Have you tried Dermablend or Make Up Forever?
I'm not sure if this will work for you, but it works for my friend. Try to rub a lemon on your skin. Cut it in half, and start rubbing it all over you. Make sure the juice comes out. It's just like bleaching your hair with lemon-te! Good luck!
hmmm... you are just so god damn cute. i wish every girl in this world could be as cute and sweet as you ;D<br />
yeah, you have a severe case of embarrassment. <br />
treatment? a swift kick to my face might work... but dont do it, ill be REALLY pissed.
Eat Wasabi its a Japanese mustard / horseradish . Within three to seven days the redness should be visibility reduced . Trick to eating it without the sharp pain and burn ,is to mix it and let it sit ten to fifteen minutes in hot food . Point to note is most wasabi on the market is horseradish which is of no use only long term bad taste . Real wasabi has a sharp burn to the brain and sinus and leaves no taste within minutes . Use premix tubes two to three mg / days .