tinkerbell2067 tinkerbell2067 41-45, F 11 Answers Mar 7, 2013 in Romance & True Love

No, unless their will is to be happy...

Best Answer

no just be extra happy and less helpful and you will really get to them and yet you will look innocent because your so caring and wish there was more you could do... yeah i dont like and customer service job... ever

Best Answer

I would think there was a reason that caused this state of mind. Something in the past most likely. Maybe someone disappointed them really bad. They might have lost hope for something. It's all in the details. We can't turn back time, but maybe in a more general way we can restore that hope, by showing them that whatever they believe to be impossible is possible.

Best Answer

be a complainer....and live happily ever after

Best Answer

NO i am married to the biggest complainer i know and she is never happy for long

Best Answer

This person my ex, complains 24/7 never a happy word, were separated now, and I have to say, I have enjoyed the quiet

Best Answer

Smile and be nice to them, eventually it'll rub off

Best Answer

Yep. Act the fool. Worked for me.

Best Answer