Well ... it some what depends on what kind of acoustic guitar your talking about but I am sure the answer will fit most types .....<br />
Heavier strings. Light gauge strings are easier to play but they lack resonance. The thicker the string the more sound generated. <br />
Good luck and I hope this helped.

Best Answer

Microphone

Best Answer

Get closer to the hole.

Best Answer

Explosives. Like Keith Moon did with his drums.

Best Answer

Yes, play in a small area where you are surrounded with hard surfaces and use a pick to strum hard.

Best Answer

Play it in the bathroom........i used to till my mum caught me.

Best Answer

I really have no idea, I'm busy trying to figure the relationship between the previous posts and your question. I inquired of my husband, who is a Guru of anything that has sound eliminating from with in as well as a Retired, (Navy), Electronics Tech. He was always the boss when it came to the hands on work. He said his rank was the highest unless he wanted to push papers. Now me? I do play a musical instrument...I think they call it a stereo. Can't sing either, Church Choir Director suggested I sing solo. So low no one could hear me, that is. OK, the last one I made up. I, am however, excellent at lip syncing songs from the very late 50's, the 60's, 70's. some disco & some 80's. people swear I must know all the words to songs from those decades. I do, just about. <br />
So now that your in the corner, eyes glazed over and a bit of drool at the corner of your mouth, I will post this & go about my evening chores. My husband, however, has e-mailed me a link to eBay for clip on mikes. He says their prices are dirt cheap, Just leave a message if you want me to post the URL..

Best Answer