At least one of my alters doesn't seem to like my partner.We are pretty sure its two of my alters causing the problem. I've started lashing out at my partner, saying very nasty and untrue statments in order for him to want to break up with me and in general i've just been sabotaging my relationship. I broke down in tears today as I had another outburst last night and woke up to find I was sleeping in the spare room and covered in blood where I had lashed out at myself and told my parner I didn't want to be with him anymore. Luckliy we resolved last nights dispute. I've never met such a kind caring man in my life and he puts up with so much from me as it is, I don't want to lose him from my life but I know there is only so much he can take. I've spoken with my doctors and the only advice i've been given is that he will just have to work on my other alter/s liking him and to avoid any of my triggers. Does anyone else have any other advice that could be of use?
kittykat187 kittykat187 22-25, F 3 Answers Apr 9, 2012

Find out what your alters prefferences are and let them have some fun while you have fun with the one you like!!That would be one heck of a gathering,no?Best of luck to you!!

Best Answer

anything i say will sound flippant...i have no idea.

Best Answer

Your doctors said that did they? I think you need a second opinion.

Best Answer