I don't really have feelings for my ex girlfriend anymore. Does this mean I am over her?
Desolatebones Desolatebones 18-21, M 5 Answers Apr 24, 2012

the day i knew i was ok..... i had just come back from my therapist appointment....i was gassing up my car thinking... and i knew i was going to be ok.... It was like the world turned brighter... the sun turned up a notch... i am not kidding you.... I will remember that day forever.... the Begining of may...

Best Answer

You will know! There will probably always be a little bit of sadness when you think about that person, but you will think about them more and more infrequently as time goes on!

Best Answer

For me, when I can think back on that person and remember the good times and smile instead of cry. I know I'm mending.

Best Answer

if you can put yourself back into the situation that hurt your heart so bad before, but this time it doesn't hurt to be there... your heart has healed

Best Answer