How do you do it?
Whateverrrrr Whateverrrrr 36-40, F 13 Answers May 21, 2012

with an aluminum bat and claims of having a very large very mean pitbull<br />
"oh yeah come on in and see what Chompers with do to you"<br />
"Chompers sick balls"<br />
me making barking and growling noises

Best Answer

My therapist seems to think I will benefit from seeing photos of huge hairy spiders and then being asked "How fearful are you now??" Personally, I like the idea of the aluminium bat and the pitbull cause now I have a phobia of the therapist lol :o)

Best Answer

“You are now at a crossroads. This is your opportunity to make the most important decision you will ever make. Forget your past. Who are you now? Who have you decided you really are now? Don’t think about who you have been. Who are you now? Who have you decided to become? Make this decision consciously. Make it carefully. Make it powerfully.” – Tony Robbins

Best Answer

Yep. Ya only got a fear cause ya think there's something bad gonna happen. Minimize the chance of bad stuff happening. Maybe control the situation the best you can. Like public speaking. First start speaking to small groups of friends or at a church that you choose, and then move up to more people and longer speeches. Or like with heights. Stand on a chair with something to hold on to. Slow move up.

Best Answer

do the things that scare you?

Best Answer

Step back, make a plan, then go with the plan.

Best Answer

yep! Flooding or systematic desensitization

Best Answer