FallenAngelWOOT FallenAngelWOOT 31-35, F 15 Answers Nov 15, 2012 in Hobbies

I believe there's something after death, I used to believe in life after death (reincarnation) and I still do, but I'm more open to other things. Maybe there's a heaven, maybe it's s different universe who knows? :)

Best Answer

Yes there is surely life after death, this mortal life is just a test the real life began after your death when your good deeds will weighed against bad deeds and only believers will be succesful in life here after,,,,

Best Answer

Wow, that's interesting! I like the way you think!

Best Answer

Nope... no beforelife and no afterlife.... just life.

Best Answer

Yes there is life after death, when a person dies his soul goes to state of limbo and on the day of judgement (resurrection) all human will be raised from their graves and will be held accountable for their deeds in this mortal life and only believers will go to Heaven and non believer will stay in hell forever.... Those who says that there is no life after death then tell me what is the purpose of creation of human just for fun or to enjoy? there is no sense to this life if you believe that there is no life after death....

Best Answer

So does the Fried Chicken you eat has an afterlife... You think that you were created for a special purpose? Those who believe in afterlife has a mediocre life now that they wish there will be a better life after. Grow up... when you die you are dead and become food for the microbes and other bacteria that will decompose your body.

Best Answer

If a Fallen Angel doesn't know how the hell should I?? :)

Best Answer

I like to believe there is.

Best Answer

i believe so

Best Answer

Best Answer

Yes. There is an afterlife.

Best Answer

I don't know.

Best Answer

Many say there isn't,its a fairytale,but I believe there is..which is more than the greatest feeling,drug or sensation,beyond any love we could conceive...I think people who can't love can't take the love...just my feeling.

Best Answer

It's called marriage / serious commitment. That's when you understand how much better life is when you don't have to go home after waking up in the morning.

Best Answer

yup played it and the sequel but as far as a life after death that is just plain silly

Best Answer

I sure hope not, being a zombie would suck balls!

Best Answer

Best Answer

scotty dont

Best Answer

we both ask similar questions

Best Answer

I think so. Find out one way or the other I guess.

Best Answer

Best Answer

Rather miss the limbo part out myself. Personal belief I understand, my religious education was that we went straight to Heaven, but yours is different.

Best Answer