NEVER, never too old for your dream, hold onto it.

Best Answer

Yes I think so. The age is anything above twelve.

Best Answer

No offense intended but it all seems to come unstuck in the 'Happily Ever After' chapter. If you've waited till age 32 you must have been doing something that was fairly important to you. Why not keep doing it?

Best Answer

Some of the symbolism gets less appropriate with older brides and grooms. Like the father giving away the daughter or all of the virginity assumptions in traditional weddings. Still I concur with others that it is your day so go wild and live your dream.

Best Answer

Can I ask what you mean by "fairy tale wedding"?<br />
Do you mean a big fancy traditional wedding? Do you mean meeting a real life prince charming? Do you mean that a sea witch will curse you with an evil spell?

Best Answer

if the theme of the wedding is still a priority for you, you're still not old enough to be married.

Best Answer

I'd think the older you get the more serious effort you'd want to put into making your wedding the best it can be. I mean because as the years go buy, you start to appreciate that life is slipping by and would hopefully try to get more out of your life before kicking the bucket.

Best Answer

Weddings are for the Bride.<br />
You should do whatever makes you happy.<br />
Watch the show on gypsies and their weddings. Every one has a fairy tale theme.<br />
They know how to do it right...<br />
Good Luck to you....some guy is looking for a woman just like you.

Best Answer

Yes its birth

Best Answer

After age 9

Best Answer

never

Best Answer

I think that years ago, older brides tended to have more understated weddings. But times have changed, it has become common to marry at an older age, and there is no reason not to have the wedding you really want, regardless of your age when you marry.

Best Answer

Who is the judge of such things? While we live there is always time for happily ever after and dreams.Tell who said the heart gets too old to rejoice at finding love as it sees fit?

Best Answer

You are never too old to do what you want. Be yourself and screw age restrictions.

Best Answer

my drama teacher is about 45, and still thinks fairies exist. so no :P

Best Answer