Do you mean easy for you or for them? Someone once told me that and she was very 'kind', didn't criticise me at all, the problem with that is it made me think of ALL the possible reasons and feel bad about them all, I would rather have heard the truth, at least then I would have learned something. If you still want to be friends try to reassure them of that because its not easy to believe when you're feeling pathetic and undesirable. Make sure to tell them you are not offended if that's true, that was a big concern for me.

Best Answer

There really isn't any easy way to tell them. But you might try telling them that you value their friendship (if that is the case) and that you like them but you just don't love them.

Best Answer

No, there's really no way to tell some you don't love them back. However, you can tell them gently and lovingly. Just be careful to honest and as straight-forward as possible. Do it early on (if you know).

Best Answer

ummm mam...........I think you just did.

Best Answer

lol. they don't know about this account.

Best Answer