Yes....in China they call it Shing Hao Sook which translates as "Seemyfaceinjailbook"

Best Answer

Seriously? With you, I can never be really sure.

Best Answer

You can choose what Language do you prefer to use, and all the country have their own Fb language also

Best Answer

Thank you. I never saw that. It is good to know.

Best Answer

Yes it does have Facebook in each existing language.

Best Answer

No, they all access the same FB! Sadly our international counterparts put us to shame with their ability to speak English. They speak to each other in their home language and can select an option to change the titles to another language but it's the same FB.

Best Answer

yes, mostly

Best Answer

There are language preferences that can be changed.

Best Answer

Thanks.

Best Answer

The only reason I know is because I accidentally put mine in Russian... Only to have to guess how to change it back. ;)

Best Answer

i think u can find the clap in every country too

Best Answer

Gotta wonder if they have it in the country of Chad.

Best Answer

Well, maybe, if they have computers and the internet. I just never see anyone listed with French details or Italian or yadayadayada. You know?

Best Answer

I have lots of friends from different country in the world and they use their mother language with friends at the same country

Best Answer