Shedevil5924 Shedevil5924 36-40, F 8 Answers Jul 10, 2012

My dog has a better doctor than I do. Everything puzzles him.

Best Answer

Lol

Best Answer

Yes, SHE's always been upfront I prefer to be talked to rather than at.

Best Answer

Always best to be talked to than at.

Best Answer

Doctor? Am I suppose to go to a doctor? Hmmmm.

Best Answer

No. He is just telling you that he doesn't have an answer and that he is puzzled by what he knows so far. If you are paying him to help you then tell him what is wrong. It isn't about making it easy for your doctor, it is about helping you be well and stay well. Postering and game playing isn't to the benefit of your health. If you truly think that he cannot help you then find another doctor.

Best Answer

Lol. He's not the only doctor to say that to me. Been told that by my specialist, my chiropractor, and a physical therapist.

Best Answer

Humor is fine as long as you are getting the medical attention that you need.

Best Answer

Oh I am. I wouldnt go back if I weren't. But I've decided to have fun with the things I can't change.

Best Answer

Doctors aren't perfect, they don't know everything. If he can't help you try another.

Best Answer

id me more concerned that your docs last appointment was a pet turtle.

Best Answer

Lol. You know full well everything about me defies medical normalities. Lol. Out of the years we've known each other have I ever followed the mould?

Best Answer

no. you followed the turtle. i just said that.

Best Answer

But the turtle promised me candy if I followed.

Best Answer

you are all mixed up. the turtle was the patient. the porpoise was the receptionist. and i think you were the guinea pig

Best Answer

I Sam the Guinea pig. That's what my doc and I joke about trying to figure things out. Loll. I'm also the human pin cushion.

Best Answer