Some great questions go unnoticed simply because a man asked the question...
AbrahamL AbrahamL 41-45, M 12 Answers Feb 1, 2013 in EP

I've found that questions with a lot of answers are usually questions people can relate to or that push them to talk about themselves.

You're right, a lot of great, thoughtful questions do go by with few answers, but it's easier and plays more to the ego to answer something simpler about themselves than something philosophical about a subject more abstract or uncommon.

I don't think it has anything to do with gender.

Best Answer

Its not unspoken, its pretty much THE rule.

Best Answer

I feel that so many are here as a joke- looking to just brake down the walls of those that are not.

Best Answer

Yes, but that's not specific to EP

Best Answer

I disagree but there r def more women on here then men so maybe just seems that way

Best Answer

I don't think very many ppl r trying to score and I won't answer dumb questions like some girl has a question " girls you need a foot slave" or something like that

Best Answer

Not really.

Best Answer

Truth be told, you never know if anyone is male or female, it being so easy to fix it on the Net. But I've never noticed that. I answer according to the question, not the asker - except my circle. I give them preference.

Best Answer

No, a super-sexy chipmunk with the ability to offend people will do just as well

Best Answer

I answer everyone equally, but I do look at the age and gender so I can make sure my answers are both age, and gender appropriate.

Best Answer