Criticize. And that's just because I'm a compulsive editor, being an English major and all.

Best Answer

so that explains it.

Best Answer

Nothing against you, it just makes me wince. And it makes me feel fuzzy to correct stuff.

Best Answer

in wat way? i think its funny when some1 does it.

Best Answer

Ignore the 'z', it's just an American version of proper spelling.

Best Answer

I like things to be expressed correctly, and when I have the opportunity to improve someone's thought, I must. Unless the question annoys me, then I can be derisive.

Best Answer

I try not to criticize, but, yeah, it gets on my nerves if I think it's being done on purpose, that and serious grammatical errors, like, "Why u b haten" Whaaat?? LOL

Best Answer

i talk like that on facebook. thats how(dat) we do it in texas

Best Answer

LOL...ok, but some of us actually stumble on things like that. It will take me longer to read phonetics, and it gives me a headache. I've deleted people for that. Sorry...I do not mean to offend.

Best Answer

i suppose but its conveinyent how i type. less word involved.

Best Answer

nah its all good in da hood. HAHA!!!

Best Answer

^^^

Best Answer

But I don't understand why people talk like that. For me, it's much faster to type it out than to try and shorten words and think about not capitalizing stuff.

Best Answer

Killing me...lol, silly

Best Answer

I don't get it either. A young girl tried to explain it to me once. It sort of made sense I guess. "Cuz it lukz kewl" lol

Best Answer

I guess z is a vastly underused letter, haha.

Best Answer

i say cool like this CEWL weird never herd it with K besides we all type diffrent. diffrent generration

Best Answer

diffrent people type diffrent i guess

Best Answer

Killing me, maverick, you're killing me...lol ; p

Best Answer

sorry x)

Best Answer

I won't, but the grammar and spelling Nazis are everywhere and they will promptly let you know about your errors.

Best Answer

i know i must keep an eye out 4 dem!!!!

Best Answer

No you didn't, but you're young you'll learn to spell with time.

Best Answer

well i un intentionaly joined tech class....i guess thats suposed to help.

Best Answer

I won't tell you that you spelled that word wrong that you were talking about.

Best Answer

well why not.

Best Answer

oh, i must have misunderstood, i thought you were writing to people who would NOT criticize your spelling.

Best Answer