shantilla shantilla 26-30, F 18 Answers Dec 20, 2012 in EP

There is some. Perhaps even a great deal. I just don't think it's particularly widespread. I think compassion is sadly lacking in American society. People pick and choose what they feel compassion for and turn a blind eye to the rest.

Best Answer

yes , it not a very popular cause to champion these days...the Indians plight

Best Answer

People probably feel bad but there's little they can do. I've thought about it quite a bit. People on reservations cling to old ways quite a bit, they are often pretty angry about the holocaust . I for one don't support tribalism so any solution I might have would be rejected immediately.

Best Answer

I feel very strongly about it. As someone older, without much money, I don't really know how to help. Have often thought I'd like to teach on a rez, but I don't know. . .

Best Answer

I have more than I did after I spent time in North Eastern Arizona. I got to spend time in Pinyon and learn about the stupid Peabody Coal corporation. Then I met a silver artisan who invited me to stay in his house and he taught me a lot. In fact, I think I'll call him this week. Thanks for the reminder.

Best Answer

I have compassion..

their drinking problem..they lack a gene, that orevents them from metabolizing alcohol properly..Why blame it on alcohol only, when they have a medical problem,,

My youngest daughter, has the same gene. 2 drinks in her life, and she hepatitis.

chinese also have this problen, ..Her father is chinese..No, he has no jeans, like that/

Best Answer

wow..that was a very scientific and undertsandable statement..thanks

Best Answer

Alcohol has done the most damage of anything that has been inflicted upon native Americans, since the end of the Indian war. Yes, I feel that the American Indian has been gravely wronged, but the Native Americans that I've know who didn't drink had nice homes, jobs, and cars.

Best Answer

same amount of plight anyone in that situation gets. we are all people. we all get our teeth kicked in and there isn't anything that can be done.

Best Answer

yes there is.

Best Answer